Today Eva has a gorgeous Christmas Card designed using O' Christmas Tree!!
Instructions for creating my Christmas Card:
- Using the largest die from the Spellbinders Curved Rectangles I cut my card base out of red cardstock. I cut one smaller size Curved Rectangle from the green patterned paper from Authentique Paper’s Wonder Christmas line.
- Next I tied a gold wired ribbon bow and left a tail and adhered it to the card base as shown in the photo of my card. Using the second largest Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles shape, I die cut kraft cardstock and dry painted the edges with white acrylic paint.
- Using red and cream music sheet paper die cut a second largest Spellbinders Labels Eighteen and using pop dots adhere to the kraft label and adhere all that again with pop dots to the card front.
- Using O' Christmas Tree, stamp the Christmas tree, trunk and star images on white cardstock and paint it in with Luminarte Twinkling H2O’s. Cut out the Christmas trees with Spellbinders Nested Pennants dies and also die cut the coordinating size Nested Lacey Pennants out of light blue cardstock and layered them together and using pop dots adhered them to the label piece.
- Using Spellbinders Spiral Blossoms One cut out a flower from patterned paper and create a flower out of it and adhere it to the middle of the bow. Add small flat pearls to the tree and star and finally add Viva Pearl pen pearls to the edge of the card.
JustRite Stamps: O Christmas Tree
Dies: Spellbinders Spiral Blossoms One, Spellbinders Nested Pennants, Nested Lacey Pennants, Curved Rectangles, Fleur de Lis Rectangles, Labels Eighteen
Paper: Authentique Paper’s Wonder Christmas line
Inks: Luminarte Twinkling H2O’s.
Accessories: Viva Pearl Pen, small flat pearls